Toothbrush doesn’t have an only use, to wash your teeth and to keep your oral hygiene. Toothbrush can be used in your beauty routine and in this article you will find out how to do it. Before to trash you toothbrush, think about that it can be used for maaany things to be more beautiful.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
I know it sounds strange, but after reading this article you will use toothbrush in a lot of beauty situations. Do not through your toothbrush, wash it well with hot water and soap and use it in some ways that you wouldn’t think about until now.
How to Use Toothbrush in Your Beauty Routine
- Use toothbrush to arrange your eyebrows- if you are tired of rebel eyebrows, use toothbrush to brush them. In order to fix them better, apply a little bit hair spray on toothbrush and then brush them.
- Exfoliate your lips- Obtain soft lips using toothbrush. All you need to do is to mix sugar with olive oil, apply the obtained paste on the lips and rub them with toothbrush. In this way you will remove dead cells and and you will have soft lips.
- Remove residues from your beauty objects- The accumulated dirt form your comb, hairbrush, hair drier etc can be successfully removed using a toothbrush.
- Make your hairstyle using toothbrush- Your hair has no volume? Give volume to your hair using a toothbrush to swell it at the roots. Also, you can arrange the rebel hairs using toothbrush.
- Arrange your eyelashes- When you apply too much mascara on your eyelashes and they anaesthetically stick each other, separate them using toothbrush.
- Remove ingrown hairs using toothbrush- Get rid of this unpleasant waxing problem using toothbrush. Rub your skin with toothbrush and the results will be amazing.[/expand]