When you want to improve your beauty routine you can use with confidence an amazing product that you would never think about it: ice. It is a product available to everybody and suitable for every type of skin. Ice can be successfully used to look amazing.
A simple ice cube can make wonders when we talk about our beauty. This beauty treatment was discovered many years ago. Ecaterina II of Russia used to use this beauty procedure. Every morning, she used to massage her face and neck with ice in order to maintain her skin young and beautiful. In this article you will find out the amazing benefits to your skin of an ice cube and how to use ice in your beauty routine.
How to Use Ice in Your Beauty Routine
- Close the pores and prevent wrinkles apparition– Ice therapy helps to close the pores, reduce the excess of sebum and prevent pre- ageing. If you regularly use ice in your beauty routine you wi;; notice that your skin is more luminous. In time, you will quit using foundation.
- Use ice as make-up primer – You already know how important it is to use primer before to apply the make-up but not every time you have the products you need. Fortunately, there is a simple solution: use an ice cube to refresh your skin before to apply the foundation. In this way your make-up will be more resistant and you will look perfect the entire day.
- Instead of using water to make ice cubes, use tea. Prepare a tea with and then transform it in ice cubes. Plants has many benefits for our skin.
- If you have dry skin, use parley ice cubes.
- To reduce wrinkles, use black or green tea ice cubes.
- Using ice in your beauty routine help you toget rid of acne and improve blood circulation.
- Apply green tea ice cubes under your eyes toreduce puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Pluck your eyebrows without pain using ice. Try this trick: before to pluck your eyebrows, massage that ares with an ice cube to reduce pain and irritation.