Freckles are not a disease or a syndrome. In general, freckles appear at children with blonde and red hair and rarely at dark-haired ones. The cause of freckles apparition is an abnormally pigmentation of basal cells of the epidermis.
These cells contains melanin, also known as skin pigment. When the skin is exposed to sun, the freckles appear. Freckles can’t be completely removed, but you can diminish them. You can solve this problem by using natural ingredients from your kitchen.
- Onion against freckles
Cut a red onion in half. Take a half of onion and rub it on the ares affected by freckles. Repeat this procedure every day. If you don’t agree the onion smell, you can try other natural remedies. But it think it’s worth to try this remedy.
- Cucumber juice against freckles
- Cucumbers contain a high quantity of sulfur that limits the appearance of brown spots and freckles. Apply on your face cucumber juice and leave it to action 20-30 minutes. If you constantly repeat this treatment, you will see great results.
- Pour 500 ml of milk over 2-3 chopped cucumbers. Leave the composition to soak 3 days. Apply this tonic on your face 1-2 times per day
- Lemon juice against freckles
- Apply lemon juice on the ares affected by freckles. Leave it to action 30 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
- Prepare a paste with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the paste on the affected areas and leave it to action 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Mix lemon juice with salt and apply it on the freckles
- Mix lemon juice with cucumber juice. Apply it on affected areas an leave it to action 20 minutes.
- Dairy against freckles
- Apply on your face sour milk or yogurt. If you have oily skin, pour some lemon juice in the milk or yogurt. You will see amazing results
- Mix lemon juice with hydrogen peroxide. Apply it just on the affected areas
- Essential oils against freckles
Apply on the affected areas a drop of carrot essential oil and a drop of celery essential oil. Apply these essential oils daily.