Well defined eyebrows can change your entire look, it highlight your face and give you personality. Sometimes we don’t need any complicated make-up if we have beautiful, spotless and thick eyebrows. Fortunately, women with thin eyebrows can resolve this problem using natural remedies. In this article your will find out how to get thicker eyebrows.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Women with thin eyebrows lose a lot of time every day to define them using eyebrow pencil. Using these natural remedies you will have to quit of this daily make-up process witch is a great news.
Tips on How to Get Thicker Eyebrows
- Macadamia oil – you find this oil in any naturist shop. You better try it because is very very effective. This oil stimulate hair growth, and in time your eyebrows will become thicker. Also helps in moisturising skin, acting like a balm.
- Almond oil – vitamins and nutrients from almond oil nourish the hair and help it in the growing process. Massage your eyebrows with almond oil every night, before you go to sleep. After 2 weeks you will notice the difference.
- Do not pluck your eyebrows too often – it is recommended yo give a break to your eyebrows at least 1-2 weeks. If you look with attention and remove hair every day, they will become thinner.
- Aloe Vera – another great remedy is fresh Aloe Vera juice. You have to regularly apply it on your eyebrows. This juice will deeply nourish the hair and will improve its growing.
- Castor oil – Is is already known that castor oil is one of the best remedies for hair growing. Massage your eyebrows every night with castor oil and you’ll notice amazing results.
- Massage and exfoliate your eyebrows – by massaging them you will improve blood circulation and the hair growth in the same time.
- Brush your eyebrows every days. In this way you will improve blood circulation.
- Onion juice – Onion juice contains sulfur. This element makes your hair to grow faster.[/expand]