Yellow nails are a very common and unaesthetic problem for many women. One of the most important aspects of personal care are nails. Beautiful nails means that you have respect for yourself. The natural colour of your nails is light pink. Any change of colour can indicate a health problem or a deficiency in beauty care.
Yellow nails problem can be caused by many factors as: excessive smoking, nail polish, medical problems, infections, etc. In this article you will find out the fastest and effective remedies to get rid of yellow nails.
Say Goodbye to Yellow Nails – The fastest remedies
- Mix 4 teaspoons of baking soda with one teaspoon of water. Homogenise the mixture until you obtain a paste. Rub your nails with this paste, using a toothbrush. You will notice that your nails will become whiter.
- Another great remedy that guarantee the same effect is to mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1/2 glass of tomato juice. Pour the mixture in a big bowl and soak your nail in it for 10 minutes.
- You can also get rid of yellow nails using lemon juice. Keep your nails soaked for 10 minutes in lemon juice and your nails will be white.
- Tea tree oil – This oil is an excellent antiseptic for both nails and cuticles. If you use it consistently, it eliminates and prevents the appearance of yellow nails.
- Hydrogen peroxide is one of the best remedies against yellow nails. In contrast with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide should be used more days in a row to see the results. Soak your nails in hydrogen peroxide for 5 minutes, 3 days in a row. After you keep them 5 minutes, rub your nails using a brush.
- Prepare a mixture with equal quantities of apple vinegar and warm water. Soak your nails in this mixture for 15-20 minutes. Repeat this process 3 times per day and you nails will become whiter.