Not everybody afford to dye its hair at beauty salon and a lot of women are dyeing their hair at home. Every time you dye your hair, you stain your skin of hair dye. There are small stains, but if you do not remove them quickly, they deeply penetrate the skin and them is very hard to remove them.
The unpleasant part when you dye your hair at home not only that your skin is stained, is the part when you have to remove the hair dye stains. In this article I will recommend you some effective solutions to remove hair dye stains off skin very simple.
How to Remove Hair Dye Stains Off Skin
- If you action very fast, before the dye penetrate the skin, you can remove the stains using warm water. Soak an ear stick in warm water and carefully rub the stained area.
- Lip-balm of calendula cream – The skin areas that are prone to be stained, such as the temples, neck or forehead, can be protected with lip balm or calendula cream. Apply a thick layer of calendula cream or lip-balm on that areas.
- Peeling mask- Apply a peeling mask in you face. When the dye will stain, will stain the mask. In the end. you will remove the mask and the stains and your face will be clean.
- Olive oil – Soak a cotton pad in olive oil and massage the stained areas with circular moves until the stains will disappear.
- Baby oil – You can use baby oil instead of olive oil to remove the hair dye stains.
- Lemon juice makes wonders! It is enough to squeeze on a cotton pad some drops of lemon juice and massage the stained areas.
- Semolina scrub is another great remedy to remove hair dye stains off skin. Prepare a scrub with semolina and lemon juice. Gently massage your skin and will see that stains will disappear as if by magic.