Neck and skin from the neck are a thin and delicate areas and is one of the most vulnerable areas of the body. It has less fat and sebaceous glands than the face, so it dry faster and is prone to premature aging.
Also, the skin on neck is aging faster and because of the muscles that are not attached to bony structures, so they do not provide great flexibility.
After the age of 40 years, unfortunately appear visible wrinkles that can not be hided with makeup as happens with facial skin. It is necessary to apply certain care treatments to maintain a fresh and young look of the neck area.
Such procedures are simple and natural and can be done at home. In this article you will find out natural remedies that will help you to reduce wrinkles on neck.
– Do not use fat creams. The most indicated are moisturizing creams
– For good blood circulation and skin tone take showers with warm- cold water every morning or evening
– Once per week, exfoliate your skin using a natural scrub. By eliminating dead cells, you reduce the depth of the wrinkles and the skin became smooth and soft
– In summer time, apply every day a sunscreen cream
– To improve the elasticity of the skin, massage it with circular moves using vegetable oils
– To improve blood circulation at neck level, rub every morning your neck skin using an ice cube
– Apply around the neck a cloth soaked in milk and warm water (equal quantities). Then wash your skin with cold water and apply a moisturizing cream
– Apply thin cucumber slices on your neck. Leave them to act for 15 minutes. Cucumber is rich in water, minerals and vitamins and helps the skin to nourish and moisturize
– Boil a potato. Make it puree and mix it with 2 tablespoons of carrot juice. Apply the mixture on your neck, cover it with a cloth and leave it to act 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.