Sun is a factor that ages our skin and can cause us bigger headaches, burns or even skin cancer. Therefore, a natural sun cream should be always in our pocket during summer and, maybe it sounds weird, but men also should be concerned about this.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Ingredients for natural sunblock cream:
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of shea butter
- 1/8 cup of sesame oil or jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of bee wax (granules)
- 1 teaspoon of raspberry oil
- 20-30 drops of carrot seed oil
- essential oil according to preference (lavender, rosemary, vanilla and / or mint)
How to prepare sunblock cream:
1. Melt coconut oil, sesame / jojoba oil, beeswax and shea butter in a small bowl.
2. After the oils melt, take off from the fire and let the liquid cool.
3. Put the liquid in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, but don’t let the cream harden.
4. When become more consistent but not completely solidified, add the carrot seed oils, raspberry oil and essential oil.
5. Use a mixer to mix the natural sun cream until it becomes soft and fluffy.
6. The natural sunscreen lotion is now ready.
Store it in the refrigerator and apply it on the skin as often as needed
This simple natural sun cream recipe allows you to avoid all the chemicals from the commercial products. You have to take into account that many of the ingredients are expensive, because they are bio and natural. The advantage is that the quantities used in this cream are small, so you can prepare many sunscreen creams.[/expand]