Are you tired to spend a lot of money on cosmetic products special designed for wavy and curly hair that doesn’t have the expected effects? In this article you will have a natural solution to prepare a natural straightening hair gel.
This natural straightening hair gel it is very easy to be prepared, is unsticky and doesn’t dries the hair.
I’m sure after you try it one time, you will never stop using it or getting back on the cosmetic products from the market full of chemicals.
How to Make Natural Straightening Hair Gel
– 2 tablespoons of integral flaxseeds
– 1 cup of water
– Aloe Vera gel (optional)
– essential oil ( for perfume)
– pour 250 ml of water in a pan with the flaxseeds
– boil the water at high temperature
– mix it slow from time to time, to prevent the flaxseeds to stick on the pan
– when the water boils, mix constantly
– when the mixture have the consistency of a gel foam, reduce the fire, but continue to mix
– the mixture is ready when the seeds are floating on the surface of the gelatinous surface
– stir the obtained mixture using a gauze
– add the aloe ver gel and 2-3 drops of essential oil
– after cooling, keep the obtained gel in a clean jar or another recipient that you can close. This gel doesn’t contain preservatives, so you can keep it at the fridge for maximum 2 weeks. You can freeze the excess of gel, so you can extend the period of keeping.