Homemade bath bombs are very easy to make and they transform your bath into a great experience. Because Easter is coming, I suggest you a great recipe for homemade bath bombs. These will be such a cute and nice gift! I sure all your friends and relatives will be pleasant when they will receive it. Also, is not expensive to make homemade bath bombs. Another advantage is that they are made by you, and will more appreciated.
Ingredients for homemade bath bombs:
- 50 g of baking soda
- 25 g of citric acid
- 25 g Himalaya salt
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil ( or another vegetable oil)
- some drops of an essential oil( lavender, mint, eucalyptus, lemon etc)
- chopped dry flowers ( marigold, lavender, rose, mint)
- optional- you can use dyes- any color you prefer ( ex. cocoa)
Procedure for homemade bath bombs:
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, except the dry flowers
- Add the oils, until the composition get wet. If you use a vegetable butter, heat it first and then add it. Add gradually the water until you can shape the composition. If it’s to liquid, add more baking soda.
- Put the dry flowers on the bottom of a special recipient. Pour the composition into special recipient( you can use cupcakes shapes). Press very well the composition in order to avoid the decomposition after is dry. Get out the composition from the recipient. Put the obtained bombs on a napkin. Leave them to dry 2 days.
- You can wrap the bombs in plastic foil, or you can put them in a nice bowl. Now your Easter gifts are ready to surprise your friends with an amazing bath.
- Do not forget to keep them in a dry place. They can be used for 6 months.
- Happy Easter!