I know it sounds strange to wash your hair just with conditioner, but this is one of the most recent beauty discover and hair-stylists strongly recommend it. Co-washing suppose to quit using shampoo 1 or 2 times per week, and use conditioner instead.
You don’t think it’s going to work? Conditioner contain ingredients that mixed with water, remove the dirt and bacteria. Although conditioner do not clean your hair as good as shampoo does, it nourishes it and makes it soft.
Specialists explain that is new trend, co-washing, appeared by the need of protecting our hair that is washed too often with big quantities of shampoo. In time, this process will lead to degradation of our hair and co-washing is the solution.
Learn How to Wash your Hair with Conditioner
- Buy a simple, cheap conditioner because it does not contain chemical preservatives such as parabens.
- If you usually wash your hair with shampoo 3 times per week, then use conditioner, partially quit to use shampoo, and use it just 1 time per week.
- Co-washing lasts longer than normal washing, because conditioner do not foam. Insist to wash the roots, then, apply again conditioner and leave it to act until you finish your bath.
- If you have burned and dry hair, comb your hair in the shower, before you rinse it of conditioner.
- Be aware of you hair type. If you have oily hair, maybe you shouldn’t use this method and continue to wash your hair just with shampoo.