Nothing is greater than relaxing and watching a great movie on a big screen while eating pizza or popcorn while sitting on a beautiful leather sofa. But your leather sofa can’t resist your movie weekends if is worn out. Here is how to take care of a leather sofa![expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
If your leather sofa can still be saved, you need to find the right ways to maintain it properly. Here are some general tips for maintaining leather sofas:
– Cleaning. Each type of leather has a special cleaning technique. But most leather sofas only need a wet cloth and delicate soap. This is enough to remove any stain on the couch. This is also a good way for regular cleaning of leather furniture.
– Check the pillows. You will be surprised about what you could find under the sofa cushions – popcorn, coins, animal hair, keys, etc. It’s preferable to inspect the pillows periodically, especially if you eat while you sit on the couch. Food residues will destroy your sofa, besides the fact that the misery gathered around the pillows attracts insects like bugs.
– Cleaning solution. Ask the sofa maker which is the best cleaning solution for your sofa and where you can buy it.
– Use a suitable solution to clean various stains. The cleaning solutions recommended by the producer may be best, but only for maintenance. If you face other types of stains, you should find some proper cleaning solutions.
– Qualified help. Try to clean the leather sofa and remove the stains. If all of the above tips leave you with a dirty sofa then you need professional help. Surely you will not want to commit disastrous or irreversible mistakes, doing what is going through your mind that it may work. It’s more expensive to replace such a sofa than to take care of it properly using these tips.[/expand]