The washing machine is an indispensable home appliance for everyone. Unfortunately, many people use it wrong, not getting the desired efficiency and even making it inoperable. If you have such problems, we offer today some tips that are essential for the proper use of the washing machine.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
1. Loading the washing machine. Ideally would be to load the machine at 80% of the capacity. If you put too much laundry, they will not wash well. If, on the other hand, you put too few dirty clothes in your washing machine, they could suffer.
2. Water temperature. A temperature between 40 and 60 Celsius degrees is considered the best choice for disinfecting the underwear and removing dirt. Washing with cold water doesn’t destroy bacteria and mites on linen and towels. Instead, too hot water can damage the fabrics.
3. The laundry softener tends to penetrate fabrics and stiffen clothes. To avoid this problem, use white vinegar. Simply add 85 ml of vinegar to the washing machine, in the compartment designed for laundry softener during rinse and the dirt will disappear from the linen. In addition, it will be soft and velvety.
4. Remove stains
– to get rid of fresh oil stains, apply starch on the affected areas. Then simply washed the clothing.
– traces of juice or tomato sauce can be easily removed with a few drops of WD-40 multifunction spray. Apply it on stained areas and let it work for 5-10 minutes. Then wash the clothing in cold water.
– to remove the sweat stains from white clothes, use a prewash program, with detergent, at 40 degrees. Then wash the clothes using bleach.
– to remove coffee and wine stains, soak the clothes in a water and salt solution (1 tablespoon of salt per 1 liter of water) for one hour. Then wash your clothes.
– use baking soda to get rid of yellowing of white clothes and to remove odors. Add 1/2 cup of bicarbonate soda in the detergent and wash the laundry in hot water.
5. Drying the laundry. Experts recommend drying the clothes outdoors, exposing them to sunlight. If you have to use the dryer, put a tennis ball in the machine when drying your clothes. They will become soft and fluffy.[/expand]