Every respectful woman takes care that the dishes look impeccable, especially when they have guests. Glasses are problematic because finger marks can stay on them, even after a flawless wash. There are, fortunately, solutions to this problem.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
I present them to you in the following article.
How to clean glasses without a mistake:
1. Wash them with warm water.
2. Use only soft sponge or cloth. Don’t clean glasses with wire sponge. You will scratch them!
3. Don’t use too much detergent. You ‘re gonna get tired of rinsing!
4. Rinse the drinking glasses with cold water only.
5. In order to dry them, place the drinking glasses normally. We know you are going to say that they will dry faster upside down. This is true, but in this way, you will avoid their steaming! To avoid problems, dry the glasses using a quality cloth, preferably cotton, as soon as they have been washed and rinsed.
6. Wipe the finger marks using a paper towel.
7. Keep the glasses in a box. You will protect them from dust.
8. Glasses that have stayed too much time, stained by various drinks (wine, syrup) – you can clean them by adding a drop of lemon salt when washing them.
9. Limestone deposits on glass or drinking glasses can be removed without problems with apple vinegar or little ammonia dissolved in water.
10. Soak crystal glasses with a pattern in water with apple vinegar or lemon salt (30-40 minutes), then wash them.[/expand]