Does your oven get dirty quickly? It’s normal if you like to cook frequently. But you don’t have to worry anymore when it comes to its cleaning! Now you have a 100% natural cleaning solution without chemicals that could endanger your health.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
You need: water, white vinegar, baking soda, a pair of disposable gloves, a sprayer, a cloth and a silicone or plastic blade.
What should you do:
– remove all the things from the oven (grills, rotisseries, etc.).
– mix 150 grams of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water in a bowl. Adjust the amount of each of the ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous paste. About 3 tablespoons of water are enough to get the necessary consistency.
– fit the gloves, then spread the baking soda and water mixture inside the oven and on the door. Avoid the areas where the flame comes out when the oven is switched on. Baking soda will turn brown. Don’t be scared! It’s a natural reaction. Don’t hesitate to fully cover the surfaces.
– close the door and let the paste act for half a day.
– after this period, open the oven. Moisten the cloth and clean all the paste you put inside the oven. If the cloth doesn’t help enough to remove the dirt, use a silicone or plastic blade.
– if after this operation it hasn’t been cleaned all the baking soda mixture, put white vinegar in a sprayer and spread the solution on the dirty areas. In a few seconds, the baking soda will turn into a foam.
– rinse with a wet cloth and then wipe with a dry towel.
– put the oven accessories back on after cleaning it.
Usually, the solution form the market, specially designed for cleaning the oven, are very strong and contains many chemicals. Thus, are very dangerous. This is the most effective natural solution when it comes to cleaning the oven.[/expand]