Easter is coming, so I you suggest you some homemade, fresh and delicious scrubs in order to have a beautiful and perfect skin for this special holiday! Also, if you wrap the scrubs into cute recipients, you can transform them in an original, natural and nice gift!
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
- Homemade scrubs with chocolate and vanilla
- 25 g of shea or cocoa butter
- 20 ml of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of natural powder vanilla
Procedure: Heat the butter with coconut oil. Be careful to when you heat- do not heat too much! After the heating, leave it get warm, while to continue to mix the composition. Add the sugar, the vanilla and cocoa powder. And your delicious scrub is ready to be used!
- Shower scrubs with kiwi, mango and mandarin
- 25 g of mango butter
- 13 ml of almond oil
- 5 g of kiwi seeds
- 5 g of poppy seeds
- 10 drops of mandarin essential oil
Procedure: Heat the mango butter and almond oil. When it gets warm, add the seeds and the essential oil and mix well.
- Exotic scrubs with avocado, pineapple and frangipani
- 50 g of avocado butter
- 25 ml of frangipani oil
- 20 g of brown sugar
- 5 g of pineapple powder
Procedure: Heat the avocado butter. When it get warm add the oil. Add the sugar and pineapple powder and mix them. Pour the mixture in recipient and keep it in the fridge to get cold. It is indicated to keep the scrub in the fridge after you use it. Use this scrub 2 times per week, when you take a shower.
- Homemade strawberries scrubs
- 2-3 strawberries
- oil ( coconut, avocado, jojoba etc)
Procedure: Put the strawberries in a blender. Add the vegetable oil. You can add some sugar- optional.[/expand]