A broken lipstick it’s a common thing. I’m sure it happened to every woman to broke the lipstick and it’s very unpleasant. You don’t have to throw it in the trash, or to use it in the broken form.
Lipstick in an unbeatable seduction arm, so it’s indicated to take care of it, especially if you like the color of it. Sometimes, from different reasons (you are not paying attention when you open and close it, or because of the texture of the lipstick) it happens to broke your favorite lipstick.
In this article you will learn how to fix a broken lipstick at home very fast and easy.
How to fix a broken lipstick at home
For this procedure, you will need a heat source ( a hairdryer of a candle).
- Prepare a dry napkin and wash your hands.
- Take the broken part of lipstick and put it on the napkin.
- Take the lipstick and the hairdryer. Turn on the hairdryer at the highest heat and position it over the lipstick tube. Maintain the heat until the lipstick starts to melt.
- Take the broken part of lipstick from the napkin and stick it back. Gently press it, with circular moves, until the product will have the initial form.
- Clean the lipstick on the edges and put is in the fridge for about 1 hour.
After this procedure, your broken lipstick will be like new. If you don’t like the form you can broke it again and repeat the procedure. Using a pencil, you can easily carve it.
Another option to use your broken lipstick is to put it in a clean recipient and apply it on your lips using a special lip brush. Melt the lipstick using again a hair dryer or a candle and mix it until gets a smooth paste. Put the recipient in the fridge for 2 hours. After that, you can use your broken lipstick as a lipstick applies with the special brush.