Oily hair is a big problem for many women and men. It is so unpleasant that after so few time after you washed your hair, it become oily and you have to wash it again. I’m sure that you tried different treatments from the market.
In cold season, our hair suffer very much because of low temperatures, wind and humidity. So, your hair lose its shine, softness and elasticity. Moreover, the scalp secret more sebum as always and our hair is oily almost all the time. In this article I will help you with some useful tips for how to treat oily hair.
Fabulous Tips for How to Treat Oily Hair
– Aloe Vera Gel – One of the most effective natural treatments against oily hair against oily hair. Pour 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in your shampoo. Wash your hair as usual and before to rinse it with warm water, leave the ingredients on your hair for a couple of minutes.
– Egg Yolk – This ingredients deeply nourishes the hair and helps in eliminating the excess of sebum. This is an old remedy that even our grandmothers used it and it works very good. All you need 2 egg yolks and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well the ingredients and apply the obtained mixture on your wet hair. Gently massage your hair and leave the mixture to act for 3o minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water. Repeat this treatment 2 times per week.
– Apple vinegar – In a cup of water, add 2-3 teaspoons of apple vinegar and mix well. Rinse your hair with this solution every time you wash your hair and will see that your will not be oily anymore.
– Baby Powder – If you don’t have time to wash your hair, baby powder can be used as a dry shampoo. Apply baby powder on your hair, leave it to act for a couple of minutes and the remove it using a hair drier at low temperatures. The powder will absorb the sebum.
– Green tea – After you washed your hair, rinse it with green tea, leave it to act 30 minutes and then rinse your hair again. Green tea will equilibrate the sebum secretion.