Today I will suggest you a raw smoothie recipe that is very delicious and healthy, but also has a great benefit for our skin: this smoothie is a natural source for a glowing skin. It is the perfect mix between vitamins and minerals, antioxidants (blackberry), renewable energy (chia seeds), healthy fats and hydration (coconut) and potassium (bananas). This smoothie for a glowing skin nourish our body both inside and outside.
- 2 cups of blackberries
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 spoon of chia seeds
- 1 spoon of grated fresh coconut
- 1 frozen banana
Procedure: Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until you obtain the desired texture. After that, you can enjoy you delicious smoothie and your glowing skin!
Because the main ingredient of this smoothie for a glowing skin are blackberries, I will provide you some useful information about them.Blackberries are rich in the most powerful antioxidant: resveratrol, which is also the pigment that gives the purple color. Blackberries contain vitamins and minerals, trace elements and active substances with an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-aging and anti-cancer role.
- Vitamin C
- antioxidants, including the most powerful antioxidant in the world: resveratrol
- Blackberries contain folic acid
- Blackberries contain iron
- Are rich in magnesium
- Blackberries contain tannin which gives them an astringent character
- Blackberries contain lutein which protects our skin and eyes from UV rays, helping us to have a nice tan
- Vitamin E
- Blackberries contain B vitamins complex: B1, B2, B3, B5, vitamin B6
- contain phosphorus, potassium, sodium, copper and manganese
- Blackberries contain selenium, which gives a good feeling and combat anxiety and depression
- Blackberries contain good quality sugars, proteins and little vegetable fats.