Avocado is the fruit of the tree of the same name (Persea gratissima) lauraceae family, originally from Mexico and Guatemala. The fruit pulp contains from 5% to 30% oil.
Benefits for skin:
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
- Avocado oil is renowned for its anti-aging proprieties for the skin. It has a high content of potassium,antioxidants, and Lino acid, an ingredient that helps to regulate the sebaceous glands.
- It is a rich source of vitamin A and D. It absorbs easily and deeply moisturizes the skin. Has emollient and regenerating properties, so soothes itchy or dry, dehydrated skin. Moreover, avocado oil attenuates stains caused by age or sun exposure and scars.
- According to some studies, avocado oil considerable increases the production of collagen in the skin, which makes it a very good ally in the fight against wrinkles. For its emollient, antibacterial, healing, moisturizing and anti-age proprieties, avocado oil is used in cosmetic for skin care, hair, nails and lips.
- Avocado oil is rich in sterolini (called the plant steroids), substances reputed for their power to reduce age spots or sun exposure and scars.
- Avocado oil penetrates the skin better than any other plant oil. With excellent emollient and regenerating properties, avocado oil is often used to treat skin problems like psoriasis or eczema because soothes itching or dryness, dehydrated skin, affected by environmental factors, climate change or sun exposure.
- He is an excellent base for treating acne, dermatitis, accelerating the healing process of the skin.
Benefits for hair:
- Good for all hair types, especially for the deteriorated one is a simple treatment, rich in nutrients needed to obtain a silky hair with a natural glow.
- Using avocado oil for hair is a cheap and effective way to take care of your hair without using expensive cosmetics, or a multitude of ingredients that contain harmful chemicals, and will generate incredible effects in time!
- Using avocado oil for hair can bring multiple benefits. It is one of the best oils that can be used for feeding, especially for stimulating hair growth.Avocado oil contains large amounts of essential nutrients: protein, vitamin A, D, E, B6, magnesium, copper, iron, folic acid and amino acids, each of them with an essential role in the growth and nourish the hair.
- Although it can be used regularly for daily care, and for all hair types, it is particularly recommended for people with different hair and scalp problems: hair loss, dandruff, hair chemically treated and painted or thin hair, dull, dull. Avocado oil can be used alone or combined with other oils recognized as beneficial for the hair, such as olive oil or almond oil. It can also be included in usual care products: shampoo, conditioner, treatment.
- Hair Treatment with Avocado oil is a simple treatment, natural, rich in nutrients and very effective, not only leaving hair silky and shiny, but more importantly – healthy[/expand]