No matter if you use just one brand of perfume or you like to experiment more fragrances of perfume, one things is sure: your perfume has to last all day long. In order to make your perfume to last all day, you have to know where to apply it. In this article you will find out how to use your perfume correctly.
The more often, we apply perfume in neck and cleavage area. But there are other places that you didn’t think about them, and I recommend you to explore them. You have to know that perfume action 100% in the warm and very warm places on your body.
Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer
- Behind the ears – The ares behind your ears is very warm because veins and capillary are very close to the skin. In this way, they generate heat and multiply the scent of your perfume.
- On the back area – I know it sounds strange, but experts recommend to apply perfume on the lower back. In this way, the smell of your perfume will not be violent and the persons you interact with will not be hit of the fragrance. When you will pass through a room, you will leave a trace of perfume behind you.
- On your hair – Perfume last longer on your hair than on your skin. Spray your hair brush with perfume and then normally brush your hair. Be careful! Alcohol dries the hair, so do not spray perfume directly on your hair.
- On your wrists – This is another warm area from your body. On the wrists area you can feel very well your pulse, so your perfume will emanate a very strong smell. For a maximum effect, before you apply the perfume, moisturise your skin.
- On belly area- This trick will never disappoint you.