Today you will find out how to apply concealer correctly. Makeup plays an important role in increasing beauty of a women. In makeup kit concealer is a major part which allows to hide any tone differences your face might have and make sure your whole face is in the same tone.
By doing so, the concealer has the potential to increase your beauty while decreasing your flaws. For your beauty comfort we try our best to choose some of the perfect and most reliable tricks for applying and selecting concealers that will surely help you a lot. So please have a look at our best techniques of applying concealer correctly.
How to Apply Concealer Correctly
- First of all, you have to clean your skin nicely and maybe even apply your face cream before you apply the concealer. This trick to applying concealer correctly will allow your concealer to spread out evenly and nicely, preventing the flaky image concealers from when applied to a rough skin.
- While applying the concealer, a common misconception is applying it with fingertips. This is a wrong method and if you want to have the image you are going for, use brushes or cotton pads. Don’t forget that those brushes are designed to create a more natural look with your concealer.
- If you are using a concealer that needs to be applied from inside to outside, use these only for your pouches and eyelids. Later on you should use your foundation and powder to make your concealer more permanent.
- If you are still not getting what you want with your concealer, we advise the usage of pen shaped concealers. These concealers will both be easier to apply to smaller areas, they will also create a gentler look, exactly what you should get by applying concealer correctly.
- Lastly, for the selection of the tone of your concealer, choose a concealer whose tone is 1 tone lighter than your foundation. If you are using the concealer to hide any pimple, it would make a great difference if you choose concealers that have a tone of yellow in them.