Peanut butter is delicious and nutritious, but it also has a number of unsuspected uses. Here are 8 of these:[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
1. Remove unpleasant smells from the house by melting the butter in a pan.
2. Repair scratches on leather objects, such as clothes, furniture and accessories, by applying it using circular movements, due to the natural oil content.
3. Can successfully replace shaving foam, because natural peanut butter oils hydrate the skin in depth and eliminate the risk of blade cuts.
4. Stop the scratching of the doors by applying it on the hinges, because it acts as a lubricant.
5. Gives shine to the scratched wood due to the natural oil content.
6. Remove the sticky traces of stickers by applying it using a cloth, on the affected area, with circular movements.
7. Moisturize dry hair by applying it using circular movements on the scalp, because natural oils give a glow and nourish hair.
8. Helps to remove chewing gum from carpets by applying a thin layer to the affected area and removing it with a wet cloth after 5-10 minutes.
Even if it is high in calories, it is a healthy food. Generally, unrefined butter is healthier because have more beneficial nutrients.
In addition, processed peanut butter may contain trays of fatty acid additions (which have been shown to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease). Another risk is incorrect preservation and could develop mold, which could produce aflatoxin (a very toxic and carcinogenic substance). That’s why the best choice would be natural butter.
Two tablespoons of peanut butter contain 7 grams of protein. The human body uses amino acids found in proteins to build and repair muscle tissue. In addition to the role of metabolism in muscle development, protein-rich foods such as peanut butter will help maintain the feeling of satiety in the long run.[/expand]