Everyone uses toothpaste to maintain their oral health. At least, that’s what we want to believe. Not many of you, however, know that this great product has other uses in the house. Here are 8 brilliant uses for toothpaste.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
1. Brilliant cutlery. Apply toothpaste on a cloth and wipe the spoons, forks and knives. They will look like new and will shine perfectly!
2. Cleaning tea or coffee stains. Over time, your favorite cup will stain from tea or coffee, no matter how well you wash it. Toothpaste will help you clean easily this type of stain.
3. Repair scratched CDs. Apply a little toothpaste to the scratch area, then gently wipe with a microfibre cloth.
4. Clean the scrawled walls. Many children love writing and drawing on all the walls. If your child does that, you can solve this problem. Apply paste in the scrawled areas and wipe gently with a wet cloth.
5. Cleaning the sneakers. Your sneakers are dirty on the white areas? Don’t worry! You can make them look immaculate using an old toothbrush and a little toothpaste.
6. Refresh the smell of baby bottles. The bottles you use to feed your baby catch a sour milk smell in a few days; a natural phenomenon, on the other hand. To get rid of this smell, wash the bottle using hot water mixed with toothpaste.
7. Ally for your health. You can apply the toothpaste on your face to get rid of acne. Nails are also strengthened using it. And if you burned, heal faster, applying a little paste on the affected area.
8. Clean the iron soleplate. We all know that iron stains with all sorts of materials in time, from dust to molten plastic. You can clean these dark spots using paste!
As you can see, toothpaste has many uses. Applying these smart tricks, you can make your life easy.[/expand]